Payment & Shipping Terms:
Common Brushless AVR R220 revC only for LSA423
The R220 is analog Automatic Voltage Regulator with transistors.
standard : for LSA 40 alternators.
-Adapted to the SHUNT and AREP excitation system
-Voltage regulation +/- 0.5% at steady state and constant speed.
-Response time 500 ms
-Nominal excitation current : 3A
-Maximum excitation current 7A for 10 sec.
-Alimentation and detection 85 to 139 V (50/60Hz)
-Protection : Fuses embeded in resin
- Storage : -55°C ; +85°C
- Operation : -40°C ; +65°C
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Voltage supply/sensing range 85 to 139 V (50/60 Hz)
- Rapid response time (500 ms) for a transient voltage variation amplitude of ± 20%
- Voltage setting P1
- Stability setting P2.
- Power supply protected by 8 A fuse, slowblow action (tolerates 10 A for 10 s)
The fuse is impregnated in the resin, therefore it can not be replaced.
- Frequency: 50 Hz with ST3 jumper - 60 Hz without ST3 jumper.
- The size of the screwdriver tip used to adjust the potentiometer is 2.5 mm
1.R 220 is an analog A.V.R. with numerical regulation function.
2.It is designed for small alternators with a SHUNT excitation.
3.It controls the excitation current in order to maintain the output voltage of the alternator.
4.It is performant in terms of voltage regulation,simple to set , to use and is reliable.
5.It is in compliance with I.E.C. 60034-1 standard and U.L. 508 / C.S.A. approved.
|Compatible with Leroy Somer Brushless generators bellow 100KW|
|Power Input||35~ 109VAC 50/60Hz|
|Current||Continuous 8 A dc. transient 10A for 10 secs.|
|frequency||50-60 Hz nominal|
|Exteral voltage adjustment||1 k ohm|
|Voltage regulation||≤ ± 0.5%|
|Differential input current tune||0 ~ 0.3A|
|Operating temperature||-40 ~ 65 degree|
|Storge temperature||-55~85 degree|
|Installation size||115 * 50 * 55 (mm)|
We supply:fast delivery ,good service with high quantity and competitive price.high discounts on volume orders as well