K.S. LIMYour genset and ATS are working well. I have given your name and email to a friend who will be building a hotel in Palawan. Thanks,
Waleed-EgyptThanks always giving me good products. thanks for your effort you done before. your firend from Egypt.
Akakulubelwa Mwiyakui-ZambiaI must confess you have a brilliant customer relations skills and i am learning from you. I tell you if you want to see how beautiful Zambia in Africa
Three Phase 380VAC High Frequency Online UPS
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1-5 pieces|
|Packaging Details||Standard plywood and wood package.the actual package size against goods size and handle requires. Si|
|Delivery Time||one weeks on receipt of official sales contract|
|Payment Terms||L/C,D/P,D/A, Alipay, West Union, TT. Cash,Paypal|
|Supply Ability||500 pieces per Month|
|Product Name||3P-in / 1P-out Online UPS||Application||Telecommunications|
|Efficiency||Max.96% In Online Mode,99% In ECO Mode||Wave Form||Pure Sine Wave|
80KVA High Frequency Online UPS,
380VAC Online UPS,
EPA online uninterruptible power supply
10 ~ 80KVA Tower High Frequency Online UPS Three Phase 380Vac
|• AC Efficiency||
The ratio of the output power from the UPS to the input power from
the AC utility in Line mode.
|• Backup Time||The time provided by battery in a UPS system when AC utility loss.|
|• Backup Time/Runtime||
The duration that UPS supplies backup power to the electrical appliances while
power failure.The unit of backup time is minute andcalculates backup time from
black out happening to battery used up.
|• Battery Charging Current||
The current to charging the battery that is regulated from the AC
utility by the circuit inside the UPS.
Complete loss of power. Some literature considers a voltage drop below about 80V
to be a blackout as well since most equipment will not operate below these levels.
|• Buck and Boost||
A function to adjust the output of UPS. When the voltage is under normal condition
then the UPS will boost the voltage higher. When the voltage is over normal
condition then the UPS will buck the voltage lower.
|• Cold start function||
The UPS can be started from battery directly without AC utility.
Some people also name it as DC start.
UPSs can often communicate with computer equipment in order to allow the UPS
to trigger a controlled automatic shutdown of the computer.This is usually done
when the mains has failed and the UPS battery power is close to being used up.
- High accuracy and reliability due to the double DSP control system low power consumption up to 94%
- Cold start directly and smart operation for users.
- Simple to install:capability to install the UPS into any distribution system (neutral not required on rectifier input)
- Capability of regulating the output voltage (to offset voltage drops down long cable runs)
- Built-in automatic and manual battery test feature, battery deep discharge protection and temperature compensating charger
- Back-feed protection: to avoid energy feeding back into the mains supply should a fault occur
- Reliable, filtered, stabilized and regulated sine wave output (double conversion on-line technology )with filters for atmospheric
- Disturbance suppression- high reliability, full microprocessor control with no-break static and manual bypasses,extremely high short-circuit
- Current to ensure compatibility with the most difficult transformer applications (lighting, drives and industrial processes) and an isolation
- Transformer on the inverter output- maximum reliability and power availability- high level diagnostics: event log with messages, status,
- Measurements and alarms – available from the built-in LCD in several languages
|Inverter||Phase||3 phase +N|
|Rated power||Rated capacity*0.8|
|Output voltage stability||±1%(Stable load),±3%(fluctuant load)|
|Output waveform distortion||Sine wave ,linear load<3%;non-linear load<5%|
|Dynamic characteristic||Instant voltage<±5%(from 0 to 100%),instant recover time<10ms|
|Unbalanced load voltage||<±5%|
|Inverter efficiency||>95%(full load)|
A: Of course. We have professional engineers that can give you the most suitable solution according to your special requirements.
Welcome customize shell,weight,size,MBS,LOGO,Label , packaging,technology etc !
Q2: How can we get a sample from you to check the quality?
A: After price confirmation, we can provide samples for your testing. Or you also can give us your design detail ,and we will
offer samples as per your specification, or you can send us samples and we can make a new sample for you confirm . Customized is
Q3: When can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24hours after get your inquiry.If you are urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your
email so that we can handle your inquiry priority.
Q4:How about the shipment?
A: We can ship the goods by air , by sea or by road. We also can provide our own forwarder for shipping which can save delivery
cost for you.